International Matchmaking Service for Western Men Seeking a Russian Wife – How Does it Work?
Matchmaking services featuring single Russian women are very popular among Western men. Every year, thousand of men find their wives among women from Belarus, Russian and the Ukraine. Most of these matchmaking services can be found on the Internet.
Since seeking a Russian wife is quite different than looking for a girlfriend on a dating site, an international matchmaking service typically features these services:
- The matchmaking website works with Russian marriage agencies that are independent and offer their services to their local single women.
- These marriage agencies validate the identity of each Russian woman with their passport which in Belarus and Russian also validates their matrimonial status.
- The marriage agency also validates that the photos the ladies submit really represent them.
- The marriage agency owner or staff interviews each Russian woman to make sure she is honest and seeking a foreign husband for truthful reasons.
- They then create the profile of the lady with all her bio data and photos which will later display on the Internet via their partner matchmaking website.
- These matchmaking services are generally free for women.
The Russian marriage agencies try to find a suitable husband for their single women. They work with international matchmaking websites that offer the following services:
- The matchmaking website offers their services to single men from around the world. Typically, most of their clients come from Western countries such as USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany and Sweden just to name a few.
- The men are generally not met in person. The matchmaking website staff will approve their virtual profiles as long as they respect their quality standards.
- Just as the ladies profiles, theirs will be displayed on the Internet so both men and women can search each other with specific criteria and then introduce themselves to the selected members.
- Men will generally par a monthly subscription to the matchmaking website and then pay for the services per their usage.
The matchmaking websites offer their clients all services required from introducing themselves to single Russian women to meet them in their hometown at the marriage agency’s offices. Their services will typically feature the possibility to:
- Correspond with their future Russian wife by letters with an inbox and outbox to keep track of all incoming and outgoing mail.
- and share telephone calls and Skype calls.
- Send their future Russian bride some flower and gifts.
- Seek advice from both the matchmaking website and marriage agency’s matchmakers.
- Plan a personal tour to go meet their future Russian wife in their hometown.
- Have the marriage agency’s staff pick them up at the local airport and bring them back upon their return.
- Rent fully furnished apartments or hotel rooms conveniently located in the city center.
- Meet their future bride at the marriage agency’s offices with the help of interpreters when required.
- Plan a guided tour of the city in company of their Russian lady and the help of an interpreter, if required.
- Support through the whole process including visas, the organization of a wedding and how to proceed with immigration.
Matchmaking services help thousands of single Russian women find their foreign husbands every year. Their matchmakers offer a wide range of services to both their Russian brides and clients from around the world.
About the authors
Alain Lalonde and Yuliya Kuneyeva are the co-founders of My Partner Forever. Together, they cumulate 45 years of experience in customer service. They specialize in introducing Russian women, Ukrainian Women and Belarus Women to men from around the world. They currently work with over 70 marriage agencies throughout former USSR providing a full range of services to assist their clients with traveling plans to meet women in most parts of Belarus, Russia and the Ukraine.